Monday, September 29, 2008

Boating in September!?


We went to Jordanelle this weekend with Zach's parents to see if the boat would run since it hasn't been used this summer. I love that its fall and still summer weather! Well my water baby LOVED riding in the boat and wanted so badly to go swimming. She changed her mind when we put her feet in and it just wasn't bath water temperature. I'm right there with you Caidence!
Look at those cute buns!

So I'm lucky enough to get to bring the baby to work with me. She doesn't really enjoy being there all day. She'd rather be outside, but we make it work. She does some of the funniest things to entertain herself and entertain me. I just had to post some pictures...a day in the life at the office!
We're still trying to master the Johny Jumper but until then, she's enjoying the hanging part. My way of tricking her so she thinks she's outside, she swings in the doorway and watches cars.
Trying to get the burp cloth and her toes in her mouth at the same time.

She made herself a hat. How stinkin' cute is she!

After a long day of playing, she is flat out on my lap.

6 comments:

Jami said...

She's getting so big! I can't believe those pictures of her standing up on the boat. Absolutely love the picture of her trying to get her toes in her mouth. :)

Kristi said...

Oh goodness! She is so funny and so cute!! :)

Stacy said...

Precious! Oh my heck so cute! Can't even describe how cute she is! We need to get the babies together again soon for sure!

jen said...

I'm so glad you have a blog too! I say.. heck yeah to boating in Sept., the weather has been beautiful! Please don't go away!

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

That's adorable!! I don't know how you manage to have her at the office--I was going crazy just at home with my first one, I can't imagine! You're doing a great job!

And yes, it's great to be back in touch. :) Thank goodness for blogging!!!

Teisa Linscott said...

Oh my gosh I didn't know you had a blog. So fun. I love your pictures. I say we plan a play date before the weather gets ugly so lets do it. We say that all the time but this time I mean it. Say hello to your family for me.