Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fifth Blog Attempt Finally Sucessful!

So I created my blog page Monday and could not for the life of me figure out how to change to a cute background. So I quit. Then I tried again Tuesday. Wednesday. It is now Thursday and thanks to the help of my smart, creative sister, I now have a blog with a cute background! Thanks Jo!

As I start this blog, I wonder to myself, how can I talk my life up enough so it's interesting to read? And then I realize, there's only so much BS I can put, so this may contain alot of baby talk, seeing as Caidence is the only excitement these days. Just a quick run through of our life to this point. Zach and I celebrated our fourth anniversary in August. It has gone so fast. We have been to Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Alaska, Portland, Seattle, Vegas, and hopefully the traveling will continue. Zach has been in tennis his whole life and still continuing. He coaches at Eagleridge Tennis and Swim in North Salt Lake and is the Assistant Coach at Weber. Recently he heard of a possible opening to be the Head Coach in Portland, but that fell through, which gives him even more motivation to get his degree and hopefully find a college coaching postion somewhere else (in Utah!?)


I worked at THE pharmacy for five years and finally decided I needed to get out so I went to cosmetology school. Do I do hair? Not really. No, I was not a beauty school drop-out. I did finish, but instead work for my father-in-law as his secretary. He owns a few restaurants so I get the privelage of paying bills, doing payroll...


We built a house in North Salt Lake and love being on our own. And in April we were joined by our adorable little Caidence Leah. She has us wrapped around her finger. She's petite, eats alot, "talks" alot, and smiles alot. But holy crap is she a mama's girl. She is very clingy already and is fine if I'm not in the room, but if she hears my voice, she wants to be with me. I guess things could be worse!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Yes!!! Put up some pics soon!

Stacy said...

Cute, I do love the background!! I still can't find one I like :( But one day, just one day I will find the perfect background. Your's is adorable though! You just need more pictures! Blogs are tons better than facebook I think. I am going to add your blog link to my blog so I can keep an eye on it :)

Stacy