I'm so proud of Caidence's nursery, seeing as I worked so hard on it! Yeah right! I kept Jodi company while she did the whole thing! I did trade her for a hair cut and color, though, and that in itself is hard work! We had the nursery done a few months before the baby was born and I would find myself going and just sitting in there. I was a little anxious to get her here!
November 2018
7 years ago
Zach's work threw us a shower that was above and beyond. All the ladies at the club love him and gave us some awesome gifts. Among my favorites were a rocking chair that reclines and this fur leopard coat! I didn't even know

3 comments:
Oh my heck! I love her nursery too! We still haven't finished Carter's... Caidence's is so cute. Is Jodi your sis? Does she paint for a living? I would hang out in that room for hrs at a time too! So cute!
So I think when we get our new house you should come help me decorate! Oh and the blog is cute!
I love the blog and the nursery is adorable. Your little girl is so cute. Just in case your not sure this is Rachel (Rudd)
Post a Comment