Monday, December 15, 2008

Birthday Week!

I love that birthdays aren't just one day, they are a week long celebration! At least mine was this year! And what better way to celebrate than to eat! Tuesday my friend Kristi took me to Cafe Rio and gave me a cute shirt and scarf (I love scarves and can't get enough!) Then Zach was too excited to wait for my actual birthday so he brought my present to me at work, a couple of jeans and a sweater. That night we went to Olive Garden. Wednesday I had to start the birthday off right with a trip to the dentist! Just a check up and all was good! Then the "boss" and Zach and Uncle Dave took me to Ocean City for lunch. Wednesday night I went out to Jodi's to take pictures for our Christmas cards. Pictures will be posted soon, after most have been mailed so I don't spoil how cute they are! Thursday I went to Olive Garden with Kalee, Mom, and Dad. Friday night we went to see "Four Christmases" and loved it! It's all too relatable. And to finish off birthday week, Jane cooked my Sunday dinner. Thanks everyone!

Saturday was SNOW day! We had our annual Anderson Family ornament exchange with all the girls so we headed out bright and early in the snow to get to Jody's. Once I got back home, we were so excited to just have a lazy afternoon and stay in where it was warm and dry. We ordered pizza and then were watching a movie. Caid pulled out some dance moves. We may have to come up to Seattle for Maddie to teach her some of her moves, since right now she's only got the one, the butt shake. (Sorry it's sideways)

8 comments:

Teisa Linscott said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you have had a fun and busy week. I hope you have a good Christmas.

Jodi said...

Ahhhh, Caid. What a cutie. Love the butt shake. So talented.

Matteefattee said...

Cute booty shake!

I just saw today that the birthday text that I sent you on your birthday didn't actually send. I have no idea how that happened....so sorry about that! Here is what it said...

Hey! Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day!

So there you go. Sorry my phone is selective on texts that it will actually send out. How was your birthday? I'm out of school for two weeks on Friday, so we should get together. Tracee and I have some crafts in mind if you'd like to join in on that. I think it's going to be great. Let me know if you want to do something. Happy birthday again!

Matteefattee said...

Ummm......I didn't realize that I was signed in as Matt.....awkward...this is Hilary....I'm crazy...

Anonymous said...

Hey, what to shake it baby! Looks like she needs a bit of Aunt Kalee's rhythm.

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

Sure.. We can do my hair at your house. What's your address? You can text it to 598-5044 if you want.

Stacy said...

Oh my heck that video is adoreable!

Nan said...

She is so cute! It's so fun to watch her grow up.