Last night I was doing hair and the plan was for Zach to watch Caidence. Well then Alex comes along with 16th row Jazz tickets that of course couldn't be passed up so I told Zach to go thinking Caid would be her usual angel self and just play while I did hair. Not the case! She cried, no screamed, the entire time! Sorry Steph and Brian! I think she had an overload of sugar and people this last week and she was just done in. Even once they left she would not stop crying. And then the miracle toy, a cup of water and a straw. I don't know how she knew what it was but the first time we put a straw in front of her, she started sucking and has loved it ever since. So the second I pulled out the straw last night, she calmed right down. Then aunt Kalee came over, whom Caidence loves! She laughed and played with her...and learned a new trick, kisses! You ask for a kiss and she comes right at you, mouth open, tongue and all!
4 comments:
No apologies required. She is an absolute doll! I love my hair too. I love the color. Thanks!
I am so glad you found me as well! Your daughter is just so stinkin' cute! My son couldn't get enough of her at the funeral...
Lol! That's awesome! Start thinking of what we should do for our next playdate! I leave for the cruise on the 16th, we should try to do something before that =D
Ahhh the kitchen sink is as good a place as any other!
Post a Comment