Is she crawling??? Oh my goodness, last time we got together I was so impressed that she could sit on her own in the chair when we ate, and it freaked me out when you had her stand on her own by the witch and I just couldn't see Carter doing that in what 3 weeks? Well he still can't sit on his own w/ out tipping over let alone stand on his own (especially where he would definately topple over on concrete) Is it cause he's so heavy? I think Caid is progressing TONS faster! Anyway, hey let's take them to meet Santa asap!!!
2 comments:
Is she crawling??? Oh my goodness, last time we got together I was so impressed that she could sit on her own in the chair when we ate, and it freaked me out when you had her stand on her own by the witch and I just couldn't see Carter doing that in what 3 weeks? Well he still can't sit on his own w/ out tipping over let alone stand on his own (especially where he would definately topple over on concrete) Is it cause he's so heavy? I think Caid is progressing TONS faster! Anyway, hey let's take them to meet Santa asap!!!
At least she is so dang cute you can't get mad at her.
Post a Comment