BEFORE
Have you ever read the story "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie..."? Well if not, it just goes on to say "If you give a mouse a cookie, then he'll probably ask for a glass of milk. If you give him a glass of milk, then he'll need you to read him a story. When you read him a story..." This is totally us this week. I have this nice spacious family room, but our tv wall was so bare (because some Samoan broke in and stole our tv :) ) so I decided I needed a new entertainment center for our small tv to take up some space. Well if you buy a new entertainment center, you need a new tv to put on it. If you buy a flat screen for downstairs, then you can't go watch your old regular screen in the bedroom so you have to buy a flat screen for upstairs! If you buy a new tv, then you need a new blu-ray player because you can't watch regular dvd's on it and not experience the best quality picture on it (huh Zach!) Well then we needed new shelves for our dvd's. Merry late Christmas to us!! But I love our new room!
November 2018
7 years ago
8 comments:
Your house looks great! And the pony tale is awesome. I love when the get enough hair for piggy tale and pony tales. So cute.
Love it, looks awsome!
How fun!! Your little girl is so stinkin cute!!! I think it will be a few more months before Berkley has enough hair for a pony!
I love the new look! The shelves look awesome! I love the pony too!
Looks great! We did the whole entertainment center plus furniture last year, 2 weeks before Christmas. So I completely get your obsession with updating the entire room, one item doesn't do it.
I loved this post!! It is 100% true. It seems like if you get that one more thing that is all you need....but then.haha! Love your family room setup. SO cute!
Oh my heck! That was so us a few months ago. To the T. lol Isn't it fun!?
Oh I'm so excited to browse through your blog!! I love that we found each other after all these years!
That is so funny I was just posting something similar on mine. I love the entertainment system you got. (OH and we're --or should I say my hubby is, totally the same way. We just bought this now we need this to go with it.)
Post a Comment