Thursday, February 12, 2009

Will Work For Food

I promise I feed her! I had leftover pizza for lunch but the crust was hard so I threw it away. Caidence was napping so she didn't see it in the trash. When she woke up she was just crawling around. Then I heard her gnawing on something. Yes that's right. My daughter went through the trash to find lunch because her mean mom wouldn't feed her! Just an update. At her 9 month appointment (which she was actually 9 1/2 months when we went) she was 18 lb 6 oz and 28 inches. She has a third tooth broken through and loves to crawl all over and walk along furniture. She gives kisses, clicks her tongue, waves, loves to sit and be read to, sometimes ten books in a row, and makes us so happy every single day!

8 comments:

Jami said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! Adorable little pigtail!

The Circus said...

She seriously is the cutest thing ever!

Katie said...

Oh she is too cute for words! Love the hair!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

She is so darling. I love her age that is my favorite.

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

So sweet! Kids are the best! I hope she likes me more when I come on Wednesday.

jen said...

Taedon goes thru the trash too when ever he can... what is up with that?! Don't worry from her stats I won't call CPS on you. ;) She is so sweet and darling though!

Cranberryfries said...

My son will do that right after I get him down from his chair at lunch. It's so funny. And so nasty. :) She's a doll!

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

OH. MY. GOSH. Emily did the same thing today, only it wasn't pizza crust, it was GUM. We bought trident and she likes to pretend she's popping bubbles like mama... but we have this no-gum-out-of-the-mouth rule... she knew her gum was in the trash, so the minute we walked away, she went back to retrieve it. lol

I love all of your pictures!! xoxo