Up until now, Caid has been my sweet little angel (yeah right!), never causing any problems, but lately she is coming into her own. When I dropped her off, I warned Jodi to watch her because she may bite.
Right when I walk in the door to pick her up, Brielle comes running up to me, holding a wet rag on her leg. "Caid bite me!" And no, not just once.



Brielle got even. We took them out to jump and Brielle kept pinning her down to get the "bug" off of Caid.
4 comments:
Hahaha. What is i with kids and the biting phase?
The pics may take up to 4 weeks, but I'll let you see some once I get them :)
I love it!!!
I watched this at work and laughed forever. But I guess she had to get her revenge sometime.
LOL! That was hilarious!
Post a Comment