I didn't think I was having cravings until I realized I've asked Zach to go to Subway 3 times this week. With Caid I craved junk: pop, hamburgers, fast food, sweets. This baby is wanting Subway, Blimpies, Quiznos, sandwiches, salads, water...Think that means I'm having a boy? If anything, maybe I can gain less than 50 pounds this time around!
4 comments:
I craved FRUIT! Anything fruit I could get my hands on...I ate! And I don't even believe for one second you gained 50 lbs! How did you loose it all??? You look amazing and please post baby bump pics!!! I LOVE them.
Hey maybe it is a boy!! I ate Subway everyday of my pregnancy. They got to know me so well, they wouldn't even ask my order...they'd just make it. Yum! But I still gained nearly 50 lbs, sorry!
MmmmMmmm subway!
I don't know... my first two pregnancies were as different as night and day... both girls ;)
Post a Comment