Caidence is finally old enough for nursery (well she will be on Wednesday but I snuck her in a week early) which means I finally got to go to all 3 hours of church! Too bad my daughter is so shy and anti-social. (Yeah right!!) We walked her in the door and she ran straight for the toy closet, but she wasn't allowed to get anything out because it was puzzle time. We pulled a chair up to the table for her, set a puzzle in front of her and she wanted nothing to do with mom and dad. When I picked her up, she was dancing with her new friends and didn't even bite anyone! Our new goal for our little "big" girl is potty training and sleeping in the big girl bed before the baby comes...
Little Miss Sassy
November 2018
7 years ago
2 comments:
"and she didn't even bit anyone!" LMAO I totally understand! ah... the milestones we celebrate ha ha ha
I have one more month to go, until Berkley can go to nursery! I'm so excited to actually sit through R.S. and Sunday School!!
Post a Comment