Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Taking a Breather

We have our first showing today so we've spent the last week packing and scrubbing every square inch of our house. We've since decided we will be officially moving everything out this weekend and start living in our new home because there is no way I am cleaning like this before every showing and you've got to be crazy to think I'm keeping a two year old in such a spotless house after all the help I've had from everyone this last week. Thanks again!! We're sad to leave all of our Foxboro neighbors but we're excited to move on to this next stage in our crazy lives!

1 comment:

Aly said...

Well no wonder I didn't know! I'm so embarrassed. I forgot your blog was private, so I haven't checked it! I'm so sad you're moving. PLEASE tell me what you need!