Franklin loves to chew. He's got a few stuffed animals with a squeeker inside that he has torn to shreds and I've thrown away because I'm sick of cleaning up the stuffing. I bought him this toy today thinking it would be indestructible. He sure did love it...
...One hour later
So much for indestructible.
...One hour later
2 comments:
Oh boy! I love the posts and pics of Frankie. He looks happy and I am so glad he is good when Caid feeds him. By the way, I know the feeling of cleaning up stuffing, buying new toys every other day, etc etc etc! Did I give you the kong that you put food in and its really hard rubber they have to try to get the food out? It kept him pretty busy and it was pretty indestructible. Of course, he is probably even stronger now than he was then! Good luck! I hope you don't think I am stocking you now (even though I kind of am) :)
Ha ha! Yes he loves the kong but when I put food in it, he wouldn't touch it! We must have put the wrong food in. :) When are you coming to Utah? My baby should be here March 23 but other than that we should be good for visitors!
Post a Comment