Friday, February 26, 2010

3 Weeks Left...

We had our ultrasound today and everything looks great. They are estimating the baby will be in the 6 lb region so we should be nice and healthy. And its still a girl...despite all my dreams lately that it comes out a boy. I'm feeling great, lots of braxton hicks but nothing serious. This has been a very easy pregnancy. And its gone extremely fast! I am a little worried how my Caidence will adjust though. She makes sure everyone knows that I'm her mommy and then I was trying to find her the other day and this is what I saw. Any time I tell her something is the baby's she gets mad and says its hers. But I'm sure she will be a very helpful big sister, more helpful than I'd like!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

That is the best picture. She is about to bust out of it! Good luck with jealousy, the hardest thing we have been dealing with is tantrums but at least she is usually nice to Burton. And I am sure she will be helpful, Belle gets me everything I need for the baby so I don't have to walk up the stairs a million times a day or whatever :) She's my little mom and I'm sure Caidence will be so cute with the baby!