Caidence makes us laugh all day long with the things she says so I need to get better at documenting them:
Uncle Alex spilled some food on the floor. Caid got the broom and then pointed her finger at him and said "Don't you do that ever ever ever ever ever again! Okay?"
I put her in timeout the other day for hitting me. After her time was up, I knelt in front of her and said "How come you're in timeout?" She thought for a minute and apparently couldn't remember so she instead opened her arms and said "Big hug?"
Zach was changing her next to her timeout chair. She told him "Don't throw." He asked her what she meant and she pointed to the chair and said "I sit in timeout there cuz I throw."
When I was changing her I put some diaper rash cream on. She immediately said "Gracias mom, Gracias!"
Anytime she wants you to go somewhere with you, she'll grab your hand and say "Vamanos! Let's go!"
Zach was out of town last weekend so we hung out at my parents pretty late. 11 pm I was trying to get her to bed and she told me she was hungry. She opened the freezer, pulled out a box of frozen mini pancakes, and handed them to me. "Here mom, I want some breakfasts."
3 comments:
You're right, Caid is an absolutely adorable child. I love her! ...and not just because she thinks I'm her grandma!
Holy smack! She's hilarious!! I miss you kids a LOT!!
I love the mouth-open sleeping. What a precious little thing!
Post a Comment