Thursday, July 8, 2010

Caid Quotes

We were doing sooo good at the potty training thing a few months ago and then Caid got diarhea (sorry for the tmi) for about two months so we went strictly to diapers. (We got her tested but they couldn't find anything wrong, of course!) Now we're trying to get back into the training again. She was trying to go and kept grunting and then said "It's too hard. My pooh too big!"

I was getting her dressed and told her to put her right arm in the sleeve and she goes "Arm in, arm out, shake all about. Hokey pokey all about!"

Jordyn was crying one day while Caid was watching tv. Apparently she was too loud to hear the tv because Caid yelled "Mom will you just make her a bottle?" I told her she wasn't hungry so she said "Then change her bum." Such the little mom.

On our way to the dr. (again!) Caid asked where we were going. I told her we were going for a check up and that they were going to listen to her heart and make sure she was healthy. She started to panic and try and unbuckle her seat belt and say she didn't want to go. I asked her if she could be brave while they checked her. Finally she said, "They already did my heart. You do yours. You be brave." And continued to tell me "Just be brave, mom" while in the waiting room and in the check up room.

No comments: