After sitting in timeout, I went in and asked Caid if she was ready to come out. She told me "No, I don't want to 'pologize."
Jordyn started to cry in the other room with Caid. Caid ran in and asked me what was wrong with her. I told her Jordyn just wanted me to hold her. She answered, "Then go get her, man."
I took Jordyn in for her 4-month checkup and had Caid with me. As soon as we walked into the exam room, Caid turned and said, "No thank you. I don't want a turn today."
While I was feeding Jordyn, Caid tripped and fell into the coffee table. She started crying and came to sit next to me. Jordyn was kicking and kicked Caid. She told her "Jordy, don't kick me. I hurt my boobs!"
Jordyn was sitting in her bumbo chair and made a grunting noise. Caid told me "She's trying to poop. Jordy push! Just push! Push hard! Like this Jordy (GRUNTING)!"
November 2018
7 years ago
2 comments:
She's hysterical. And you're going to be sad you are writing these things down. I missed so many of the boys' funny sayings.
Don't you love the things our kids say! I wish they could stay this innocent and cute forever, good thing you're writing them down to embarrass her later :)
Post a Comment