Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!



Caid has been obsessed with Pillow Pets. I have no idea how she even knows what they are, but every time we are at the store she finds them and begs for a Pillow Pet and carries it around the whole store. I finally got the girls one for Valentine's Day. As soon as I gave it to her, she wouldn't touch it. She told me to take it back and she didn't want it. (That's what I get for giving it to her when she hasn't had a nap.) I later heard her in my dad's music room singing "I don't want my pillow pet. I don't like it. Take it back" into the microphone while dancing in front of the mirror. This was Saturday. By Sunday she was in love with her Pillow Pet. She told the family sitting behind us at church that she got a Pillow Pet that's a ladybug. And she named her Ladybug. Her song on Sunday was "I love you, Ladybug! I miss you so much! Don't you just love my dress? I'm so pretty, Ladybug!" Jordy likes hers, too. It's a great chew toy.

And for breakfast on Valentine's, I took the girls for a Slurpee and donuts (with pink sprinkles.) If that doesn't say "I love you," I don't know what does!!

1 comment:

Jami said...

Okay, I know I keep saying that Jordy looks like you as a baby, but in these pictures I think she really looks like Mia! I love the cheesy grin.

(And I made jell-o for the kids for Valentine's because it seemed like the thing to do. They were not impressed. ???)