I signed Caid up for gymnastics and soccer at the same time. Soccer started in the Spring, though, and gymnastics just started this Summer. Soccer was a bust. She didn't want to play. She didn't want to go. The days I could convince her to go watch, she would cry if I asked if she wanted to go in and play. So we figured she must be too young to start organized sports. I had already paid for gymnastics so I figured we'd give it a shot. She loves it! She waits in line for her turn. She listens. She tries all of the moves. And she's even masted the "TA-DA!" at the end. I guess the problem isn't organized sports, its TEAM sports.

Jordyn hates being little. She wants so badly to be able to be in there with the big kids. And anything her big sister is doing, she wants to be right there doing it with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment