Friday, July 15, 2011

Look who's {finally} walking!!




Jord has let us know from the beginning she will walk when, and only when, she wants to. We would hold her hands and try and get her to walk and she would lift her feet off the ground and scream. She had no desire. She finally took her first steps June 13, just before her 15 month mark, and then very few since. Then earlier this week I looked over and she was walking all over the house. Maybe she's been a closet walker this whole time and just crawls when she's around people! But she claps and smiles and is so proud of herself now and she walks all over the place. And I couldn't be happier because I can not tell you how many pairs of pants and leggings we have ruined from crawling around outside this summer. Holes, dirt, scraped knees. Yay for walking!

No comments: