The other day I got to sit down with the filmmaker of "Sugar Babies" and watch some of the footage of what we have shot for Caid's documentary. We've been filming for about a year now and I just laughed watching it because I have a new haircolor in every scene, some with bangs, some without. And that was just one year. I've never been one to keep the same color for very long. My poor stylist before I started hair school, she always knew it would be a drastic change if she had an appt with me. She always said she got excited for me to come in because she got to do something drastic. Now that I do hair, I know she was lying. She was really thinking I was a pain. :) Luckily I was never very picky so I didn't worry that it would get messed up. So here we go in chronological order...
Al natural...almost. Maybe a little Sun-In sprayed in while laying by the pool.

It all started by letting my friends mom bleach my hair by pulling strands through a bleach cap.

That lasted a while until one night before a school dance I had Jodi do it. The only problem is we didn't leave it on long enough so it went orange! We ran to the store and picked out a color to dye the whole thing and got home, running out of color half way thru. We called one of my friends to go to the store for another box, all while the color is still on half my head so by the time she got back, who knows how long half had been processing. It turned out great, RED, I have no idea what color we were going for, brown maybe?, but Jodi wouldn't let me go to school the next day. My first real color was a bit of a shock. But it was only the beginning...

Short and back to blonde...(with Hilary who everyone thought was my 6ft twin)

Going thru my punk phase, a little on the darker side



Lightened it up for my wedding

Red and blonde on our first anniversary

Started hair school and went very blonde. Too bad I didn't get a picture of the back, HOT PINK panels

I let one of my fellow hair students add some layers to my hair, resulting in about 8 inches having to be cut off

Added extensions for a few weeks

No more extensions, added red


And all over red...gag!

Back to the dark side

And on our way back to light!

Very surprised I haven't gone bald by now, very blonde and red

Less red, more dark

More dark than light

Now more light than dark

And back to more dark than light, with bangs

After trying it all, I still haven't made up my mind if I like being dark or light better, and there's times when I see my hair short and wonder if I should chop it off again, but everytime I do I wish my hair were long. Zach gets annoyed because I rearrange my furniture as often as I color my hair, but I'm a woman who likes change!
1 comment:
Is it bad that I looked at these pics and thought "that's my next color change"... "no wait, that one is"... "no, THAT one"... "oh but I like that one"... ha ha ha I think I'm as bad as you are! You should know, you've had to help me enough with it. Now I know that you groan every time I text you LOL. Speaking of which... I think I need to go blonde again. :)
Post a Comment