Caid keeps inviting her whole class over for sleepover dance parties. Everyday when I go pick her up from school, a different kid asks me when her party is so they don't miss it. I told Caid she needed to quit inviting everyone over without clearing it with me first. She pointed at me and said, "You missy! You're on my bad list!"
Caid had a new teacher helping in gymnastics. As we walked out, she said to me, "That's my new teacher Cashie. It's really not. I just made that up. I don't know her name."
While we were driving, Caid put her feet up and said, "Ew! Smell my stinky feet!" I told her no cuz that's gross. She said, "What's your favorite smell in the world?" I told her I liked cologne to which she replied, "Here! Smell my feet! They smell like cologne!!" Witty little stink!
November 2018
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment