Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Someone isn't a good secret keeper!

We told our family a few weeks ago, but were waiting on telling everyone else until we were further along. But Jordy got sick of keeping the secret and somehow got a picture of my snack and posted it to Instagram. Pretty soon I start getting all kinds of messages of people wondering if this was an announcement, if this was morning sickness, who is sick? I was so confused because I knew I hadn't posted anything on there recently so I got on and saw her lovely picture. So thanks to my technology savvy 2 year old, we are happy to announce baby #3! Jord wants a brother, but Caid said if it's a boy, we're sending him back. Luckily no sickness yet and we're almost to the second trimester! I was sick with both girls so maybe Caid is out of luck on this one!

1 comment:

The Allen Family said...

Congrats!!! Boys are alotta fun!!