Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Easter 2013

I've decided that if I set the bar low and don't dye Easter eggs or carve pumpkins with my kids, then they won't expect it the next year. Then if I actually decide to do it one year, they'll just think I'm so fun! Good thing Grandma pulled thru for them this year and let them dye eggs. Most of the family with older kids were out of town so it was a little Easter egg hunt and party this year at the Eldredge's.
Then on to the Rideout's...where there was no shortage of little kids. Another Easter egg hunt and some playing with cousins.
The Easter bunny hit for round three when we got home. So much for setting the bar low. They got clothes, a Princess Barbie, shoes, candy...and the next day the Bunny remembered she had bought scooters months before that were still wrapped in the basement.
Love the Easter dresses!
And love the poses even more!!
The weather was so nice so we spent the afternoon out riding scooters and I decided to see if I still had any hula hooping skills. And yes, they are still there, bump and all!

No comments: