Caidence is no longer my little preschooler! I didn't even cry when I sent her to school for the first time, but I was getting very choked up at her preschool graduation. She's just so grown up! Which means I'm old! I remember being in Kindergarten and thinking I was so grown up. She can't possibly be to that age yet! She has made some great friends in Preschool and luckily a few of them should be in her class next year. I wanted to get a picture of her for her last day of school and it turned into a full on photo shoot, including Jordy. These girls love being in front of the camera!
We loved our teachers this year! Miss Brooke was with us the whole year and Miss Terry (my camera died just as I was taking her picture) came half way thru the year and was wonderful!
Two years of Preschool with cute Jaedin and looking forward to having her in Kindergarten with us next year.
Hanging out at the family picnic with all of our cute friends!
November 2018
7 years ago
1 comment:
Ha!! I grew up with Brooke, she was in my ward in Magna!
Post a Comment