Sunday, July 14, 2013

Let's try this again

Back a few years ago when Caidence got potty trained she decided she wanted her ears pierced as a reward. Then chickened out once we got there so we did Jordyn's instead since she was a baby and had no say. On her next birthday, Caid decided she was ready. They only lasted a few weeks, she cried if I tried cleaning them, they got infected, and she decided she was done and took them out. I didn't think she'd ever want earrings again, but this last week I had to run to the mall (which I am too old and cheap to shop at) and when we walked past Claire's, she grabbed my hand to drag me in there and begged for her ears pierced. She promised she'd let me clean and take care of them, picked out some pink diamond flower earrings and braved it out once again! And so far she's done great on her promise of taking care of them. 

No comments: