Saturday, December 14, 2013

Jord Quotes

We were on the freeway and Caid was telling Jordyn that the freeway meant we could drive as fast as we wanted. I showed them a speed limit sign and explained what it meant. Jordyn got very concerned and told me, "Follow the rules, mom! I don't want you to get 'rrested. I still love you!"

Trey was making noises and the girls were playing with him. Jordyn got so excited and said, "Trey just said 'hóla!' Our baby speaks Spanish!"

On my birthday, Jordyn asked how old I was. I told her 31 and she got so excited for me. "That means you're big enough to reach the candy bowl from the top shelf now!"

I always tell the girls what their options are, whether it's food, what to wear, what to clean first. :) At lunch time Jordyn came up to me before I had the chance to ask her what she wanted. She said, "Mom these are my only options. I want either a cupcake or goldfish crackers. You can pick what I get, but those are my options."

No comments: