Friday, February 7, 2014

Six Months

Happy half birthday!! It's insane how fast time has gone to get here. I feel like this little guy was just born and am shocked that he's already 6 months old! He is still spoiled/high maintenance as ever! Trey does not like to be alone. He does not want to be out down. He's content as can be as long as he's held. The girls hate when I lay him down to try and get things done because he just screams and cries. They try all they can to entertain him, but all he wants is to be in someone's arms! I'm hoping once he can crawl and get around on his own he'll be more independent. But as for now, don't expect to see my house clean because it's hard to do one handed! (And if 6 months flew by this fast, I'm taking advantage of all the cuddles I can get before he gets too old to want them!) Trey rolled over for the first time stomach to back on January 24. He kept doing it that weekend and then hasn't done it since. Now if I lay him on his stomach he just screams and pulls his knees under his chest and tries to push. He decided he no longer likes baby food and gags when I try and feed him. He'll take a bottle if he's desperate, but prefers to nurse, especially if he's tired and trying to go to sleep. He's getting grabby and grabs at everything, my phone, the remote, my food, my clothes or hair while he eats. He's scratched the girls faces and pulled their hair when they've gotten too close. He's still not sleeping thru the night or napping well. I've tried to let him cry himself to sleep but he'll cry and cry and never sleep. He's been sick for about a month so maybe we'll try again once he feels better. He's very alert and aware of his surroundings. If he hears a new voice, he'll look around until he sees who's there, especially if it's daddy.

No comments: