Holy cow! 7 months. Before I know it we'll be celebrating his birthday. Trey is still the clingy mama's boy he's always been. He may never learn to crawl or walk because he doesn't spend enough time on the ground! At least he hasn't gotten a bald patch on the back of his head. In fact, he's got quite the combover going on. He did learn to roll over back to stomach and has started to scoot a little so I guess he is on the ground sometimes. :) He's loving any and all food now. He tries to grab whatever anyone is eating. And it's showing in his cute cheeks and chubby thighs. He loves to go outside and loves watching cars drive past on our walks. He loves when I read him books and sing songs. He's getting very vocal (and is starting to make the dada sound no matter how much I keep working on mama.) Trey is finally getting pretty into a schedule. He wakes up around 7-8, eats and plays for an hour or two, naps from 9:30-11, eats and plays until we take the girls to school. Then he'll nap while they are at school. The morning one he'll sleep on his own. The afternoon one he only sleeps if I'm holding him for some reason. Baby steps. After the girls get home he eats dinner, plays, and is ready for bed around 7:30-8. He'll sleep about an hour, wake up and eat again, and then goes to bed when we do around 10. I'd like to say then he's down for the night, but he's still up a few times at night to eat. Not sure if this would change if he wasn't nursing, but I'm hoping it won't be long before we can get a full nights sleep. Been 7 months since I've experienced one of those! But no complaints! This guy is worth the bags under the eyes!















No comments:
Post a Comment