Thursday, October 23, 2014

Playing at the Pumpkin Patch

I told Zach I wanted to go to a pumpkin patch this year. I found a Groupon for a corn maze and pumpkin patch in Syracuse, but we never had a free day. We either had other plans, or he was working at the hospital. He finally told me to invite someone else before it was too late. We took Angie and Tate and were there 3 hours and could have stayed longer if it wasn't so late. We had so much fun! The corn maze was short lived because the kids got bored, and probably embarrassed of our picture taking antics. But part of the pass included a bunch of slides, an animal train ride, a bounce house, and a hay ride out into the pumpkin patch to pick your own pumpkin. We didn't realize we had to go pick your own because they had tons out in front for sale and once we found out we were ready to go home. We asked the worker and she said she'd let us just take ones from the front. There were some huge ones priced at $25. Leave it to Caidence to pick the biggest one she could find! I told them they had to carry it so Jordyn picked a little tiny one. Then we found a wagon so I told her she could trade, but she was pretty attached to her baby pumpkin. 












No comments: