Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Lost Little Lonely Witch

Each year Caidence's grade does a drama performance. Last year she said maybe one line in it so I expected the same this year. All she told me beforehand was she needed a witch skirt and the day and time. I didn't even invite anyone to come see. I was so sad I didn't! I show up and the curtains part and Caidence is standing center stage with the microphone. She sang a solo and then was the lead in the play! She sang every song with the other groups, had lots of lines, and was not scared one bit! I asked her after why she didn't tell me she was the lead and she just smiled. She didn't even realize how amazing and difficult that is to learn all those lines and perform in front of a crowd. What a natural!
Photobomb!

No comments: