Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Cute Caidence

Caidence is growing up into quite the amazing little lady! She is working so hard in school. I got a call from her principal that her teacher had turned in her name for her amazing work and she got a certificate and prize. Then when I went to drop off some diabetes supplies the secretary talked my ear off about how amazing and responsible she is. We decided to surprise her with Wendy's and stay and eat lunch with her. It was pretty awesome to get to spend some time with her during the day. Full day school is pretty long sometimes!
We were driving to school and Caidence said to me, "I don't think we should ever get a real Christmas tree. The are living things and if we cut one down we're destroying the environment so we should just use a fake tree."

No comments: