So I've recieved these tags a few times and always ignore them so I decided to finally fill it out. The rules are to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder on your computer. I love this picture! This was taken back in July at Bear Lake. My family used to go every year, but then my dad's company switched owners and the time share was no longer. We missed it so bad so we decided to rent a condo. This was Zach's first time going with us. After a long day in the sun and beach, daddy and Caid were worn out and took a nap together.
The second tag is called CRAZY EIgHTs
8 Things I am passionate about:
1. My husband
2. Caidence
3. My family
4. My friends
5. My clothes
6. My home
7. Being organized and clean
8. Traveling
8 words or phrases I use often:
1. You idiot! (when driving)
2. You stink...either in reference to poopy diapers or Zach J/K
3. I'm hungry
4. I need a date!
5. Iggys this is Michelle...
6. Peek-a-boo
7. I'm exhausted!
8. I love you
8 things I want to do before I die/on my wish list:
1. Watch my kids grow
2. Build my dream house
3. Travel, Travel, Travel!!
4. Pay my house off!!
5. Grow a stronger testimony.
6. Skydive
7. Ride in a gondola
8. Get lasik eye surgery/laser hair removal
8 things I've learned in the past:
1. Be nice to everyone
2. Don't feel like you have to say yes to everyone, buy something at every jewelry, toy, makeup party...
3. Don't sweat the small stuff (still working on this one)
4. Pick your battles (also still a work in progress)
5. Enjoy Caidence the stage she's in and don't be in such a hurry for her to grow up because time flies
6. If you want something done your way, do it yourself. If you want help, be grateful that it gets done, even if its not your way. (can you tell I'm a little picky about the way things get done?)
7. Food is too enjoyable to care about watching what you eat
8. Life goes too fast, enjoy the moment
8 things I currently want or need:
1. New car
2. King size bed
3. To win the lottery
4. More storage
5. Winter shoes, flip flops just don't cut it
6. Stocking for Caid
7. Mountain Dew
8. My daughter to sleep all night
8 Places I want to see/visit:
1. Italy
2. Hawaii again
3. NYC
4. London
5. Paris
6. Australia
7. Bahamas
8. Tahiti
8 favorite restaurants:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Olive Garden
3. Pier 49 Pizza
4. Subway
5. Panda Express
6. Noodles
7. Rumbi
8. Arby's
8 TV shows I can't live without:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. The Hills
3. 90210
4. Biggest Loser
5. The Office
6. Real Housewives of...OC, NYC, Atlanta (OC is the best of the three)
7. Kath & Kim
8. Heroes
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Worked
2. Met with the videographer for in laws Christmas present
3. Got flu shot, hepatitis vaccine, and blood work
4. Went to Burger King
5. Dyed mom's hair
6. Went to Old Navy to buy baby clothes
7. Went to Discovery Toys party
8. Laundry
8 things I look forward to:
1. Having more kids
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas 4. Summer
5. Caidence talking, walking, exploring
6. Summer vacations
7. Spring Samoan wedding
8. Eating!
8 things I love about the fall:
1. Colors
2. Smells
3. Wearing pants
4. Curling up in a blanket and drinking hot chocolate
5. New TV shows
6. Halloween
7. Thanksgiving
8. Decorating
8 people I tag: Anyone who hasn't done this one, or has recieved it and ignored it!
1 comment:
Yeah!! I am so glad you did this. It was so fun to read about you!!!
Post a Comment