Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm only posting because Kalee is bored!

We've been pretty boring lately. After the holidays, we've gotten back to work. And lots of work! I've got all of the month end, quarterly end, and year end taxes to do for not one, but two companies, most of which I really don't know exactly what I'm doing despite all of my accountant schooling! On top of all of this, its the week I do payroll and bills which is a huge task in itself. And then I go home and have had quite a few hair appointments lately so needless to say, I'm ready for another vacation! Which I will get soon because I was just called to Girls Camp Director!
Kalee IM'd me from work the other day telling me to update my blog because she was bored and needed something to read. Although nothing really has been happening, its good to write the boring stuff because this is our family journal since I've given up writing in my own. However, I really should rename this "Caid's Blog" because that's about all that goes into it!
Check out those rolls! She's definitely one healthy girl!Caid likes to sit on my lap and watch me work. Apparently she thought it was a little too dull for her interest. She just doubled over in my lap and fell asleep. What a cute stinker!Milk mustouche to the next degreeI laid her down for a nap and usually she cries herself to sleep. She cried for a minute and then was quiet so when I went up to check on her, definitely not asleep!If that's not the face of trouble, I don't know what is!Lately she isn't a fan of the bottle. And why would you be when everyone around you is eating real food? But she does love her Spongebob with a straw! So if all else fails, formula through a straw.

5 comments:

Jessica T. said...

She is such a cutie! Keep the pics coming!!!!

Jami said...

Wow! She totally reminds me of Amelia at this age--Amelia's hair looked exactly like that. I think she's going to be a blondie! What a total doll. Soooo so sweet.

Stacy said...

Dude, is that the crib thing I gave you? Ya I have sucked at blogging to. Hey lets do lunch Monday or Wednesday?

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

She is so cute..I just want to squeeze her. You will be a awesome camp director...You Have a perfect example, your mom is pro.

jen said...

She's edible! Hey, I need your e mail...will you send it to mine, brownsuga6702@comcast.net! Thanks girlie!