Zach usually works late so our nights are just usually me and Caid, usually spent cleaning, playing, and occasionally watching TV. Ok, I'm a TV junkie but we still get lots of playing in. Last night Caidence was playing around on the floor while I was catching up on some of shows. I figured she must be getting tired because it got really quiet. I looked on the ground and she wasn't there. I look around the corner of the couch to this precious view.
She was so determined. With each step she would concentrate so hard! If she would slip, she would catch herself, then concentrate on regaining balance, reposition her feet, and try again.

When she finally made it to the top, she turned around so so proud of herself and had the biggest smile! Then she turned around and was ready to conquer going down head first by herself. Luckily I stopped her, and from this day on, my days of letting her play on the floor unattended for too long are over!
She was so determined. With each step she would concentrate so hard! If she would slip, she would catch herself, then concentrate on regaining balance, reposition her feet, and try again.
When she finally made it to the top, she turned around so so proud of herself and had the biggest smile! Then she turned around and was ready to conquer going down head first by herself. Luckily I stopped her, and from this day on, my days of letting her play on the floor unattended for too long are over! 
11 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! I can't believe how cute she is. She's one smart little gal! :)
So much fun! Isn't it just amazing how quickly they grow... before you know it, she'll be walking up those stairs.
That is definitely a rite of passage and you'll soon find your life has forever changed! She is too cute!
Korbin is doing the same thing! He even learned how to drink from a strw this week. He's pulling himself up onto stuff too! We need to get together!
That's really cute! We don't have stairs, I'm worried that Ben won't be able to practice the stairs!
It seems this came way too fast! What a conflict-we want them to stay little and cuddly and protected and yet we get so excited for them to grow and learn and discover. Can't we somehow have it both ways? She's a doll baby, Michelle!
Make her stop growing! I want her to be exactly this size when I come visit.
Your LIFE is OVER!!!!!!!!!:)
Yep, once they've conquered the stairs your laid back life is over! Good luck and have fun chasin' that cute baby!
Too Cute! Hey, I need to make a hair appt with you sometime in the middle of February.. You usually go about 6 weeks right? I can't remember when our last appt was - I know it was before New Years, so it's been like 3 weeks...
She is SOOOOO advanced! At least compared to Carter! There is NO way he will be climbing stairs in a few weeks!!
Post a Comment