
Simon and Layla

Sounds exciting, doesn't it? Actually we really did have a fun time! Saturday we headed up to Logan to watch a tennis match. Two girls that Zach coaches were in the finals and were playing against each other. Then we had a baby blessing Sunday so Zach's family came up and we all stayed in a hotel Saturday night. Sunday was Layla's blessing and then we stayed to watch the Superbowl/commercials which were both lame!
5 comments:
They are doing a laperoscopy thing where they go in and try to burn out the endometriosis... in hopes to delay the hysterectamy a couple years. I am soooo in the same place as you with Ella, although I see her quite often it is so wierd to me that she was 9 when I came into the family. Time just flies... she has grown up so fast.
Oh really... I thought the game was great! But I'm married to a Steelers addict. You need to come to our house next year, we always have the best food too!
I HAVE read If you give a mouse a cookie--so cute! Scooter picked it at the library a while ago. I love the before and after--wow what a difference! It's got to be fun dressing up your house. :D :D
And I got THE biggest kick out of your mom's text messaging! Tooooo funny!
Mmmmm, February tennis matches in Logan. Boy that sounds could. You know what a wimp I am with cold, so I can't figure out how it can be fun to be in the cold. That's one adorable child you've got there! Hope to see you sometime soon.
ha ha you will never find me watching superbowl again!!! and i'm totally good with that. :)
Post a Comment