I've decided I'm addicted to ordering things online. It's so convenient and I don't have to go to the store, find parking, unload the baby, wait in line, load the baby back up...In the last month I have bought two brooches for the wedding (well the same brooch but one got lost somewhere...), the bumpit (if you don't know what that is, watch more tv and you'll see the infomercial), a tie for Alex for the wedding, a belt for me for the wedding (pattern here?), a bunch of old movies on Amazon.com, and a bunch more on the Disney Movie Club, and Caid's cute car seat. Jodi has a problem of buying things and then returning them. This may be the solution, buy it online and then you won't want to pay the return shipping so you'll be stuck with it!!
6 comments:
I LOVE buying stuff online!! Two years ago I did 99% of my Christmas shopping online. It was awesome and I was done by October. Haha.
I have a video for you. I wouldn't have known what a bumpit was, if it wasn't for this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa2u2NShb7o
I took your advise and went crazy yesterday online. I only meant to buy Isabelle a toy that I can't find in stores & end up buying stuff for our new house. Online shopping...what a beautiful thing!
Just as long as it's just "THINGS" online. You know that Nan was speed dating ONLINE and didn't even know it. Grandpa Coons called me the other day about buying reloading equipment on ebay. What a way to live. Isn't it great?
You seriously bought a Bumpit? Isn't that, that wierd hair thing? That is so funny. Jon and I joke about that all the time.
ha ha yeah that weird hair thing! we bought it to try for my sisters hair for her wedding but it wasn't worth it! it looks weird.
Post a Comment