
I think we've been home a total of about 10 minutes in the last month! (or so it seems!) I'm beginning to wonder why I pay a mortgage. Saturday we went to the Capital to do Kalee's bridals. I'd post pictures of how gorgeous she looked but I don't want Alex sneaking a peak! She got some awesome pictures, including some on the Harley. Alex wanted the photographer to take a few of just the Harley since he had spent 3 hours polishing a waxing it, but I think he'll enjoy the ones of her on it even more.

Caid was in heaven. She crawled all over the floor at the Capital and would yell so she could hear her echo, then climb the stairs, try and climb into Kalee's pictures, yell some more...She was so black and dirty by the end of the day!

I had to make a salad for Kalee's shower and Zach was at scout camp so Caid pretty much was left to entertain herself for a while. This was once she finally crashed at the end and layed down for dinner.
2 comments:
There it is.. and yes.. hot biker babes FOR SURE!! Love the last pic too! I can't keep my house clean anymore... I don't know what my world will be like w/ more than just one some day! aaahhh!
p.s. I'm just on Andrew's but it's Chapman!! xoxo
ha love it! when life calms down after the wedding we need to get together!
Post a Comment