First off, gorgeous, I know! Not fair. She did her bridals at the Capital and brought up Alex's beloved Harley. They turned out so fun!






The famous photo, walking out the Temple doors as husband and wife







The reception was not a typical reception, it was a major party! All the "Palawngi" (white people) were saying how we need to definitely rethink the way we do weddings. There was so much food, like more than you could imagine: chicken, beef, tripe, rice, chow mein, shrimp in coconut milk, collared greens, cookies, 20 cakes (yes 20, they have one for each year of the brides age), 50 gallons of punch... They had a money dance where people just walk up and throw money at you (and they scored big time!), lots of Samoan dances by his cousins, and then below are some awesome videos! The first is a tear jerker! My dad and his brothers sang and played the guitar and I must say the rest of us got cheated to not have my dad sing to us! The second is my brother in law Kolby singing, and the third is the WHITE BOY slap dance which they nailed! The last is the song my dad and Kalee danced to sung by my grandma and Aunt Jolie.
4 comments:
Oh man... I cried when I saw your dad, and the brothers sing there... and I am crying again! Seriously one of the sweetes songs I have EVER heard! She is such a beautiful bride too...Oh, and I LOVE the shoes!!!!
This looks like a great wedding!! I'm glad it all turned out so well!
I'm going to have to steal those videos for my post. I'm sure you won't mind, since you stole them from Jami :)
Post a Comment