Tuesday, April 21, 2009

One Year!

Born April 21, 2008 10:36 PM 7 lb 11 oz 19 1/2 inchesOne MonthTwo Months Three Months
Four Months Five Months Six Months Seven Months Eight Months
Nine MonthsTen Months
Eleven Months
One Year!!
What a great year we've had! And I can't believe it's been a year already! Caidence is close to walking, but isn't quite interested. If you try and hold her hands, she won't go far. She'd rather get down on crawl on her own because its much faster. She waves and says bye bye, mom, dad, makes monkey sounds and dog and cow sounds, blows kisses, gives high five, loves to read, please and more in sign language, and always wants to be around people. She hates to be alone. We love you baby!

7 comments:

Lori Collett said...

Aww... Happy Birthday Caidence! She's too cute!

Aly said...

Wow, I can't believe she's a year! That's crazy. It really does go by fast, huh?

jen said...

What a doll baby!! Just keep letting her crawl... it's a whole new world out there when they walk! Next kid... no pull up toys till your 2!! ha ha! Well I hope she has had the best day!
And p.s. waiting for the wedding pics! I so want to see them!!

Jessica T. said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

Ashleyl said...

Happy Birthday! She has such a cute little face! I hope you guys had a fun day!!

The Beckstead's said...

Happy Birthday Caidence! Time flies when you're having fun & chasing babies.

Alison W. said...

What a little cutie pie!