Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Project 52-11

Nothing gets better than this! We are finally to the stage I love, cuddling with mom! Caid has never been one to fall asleep in my arms until lately and I'm taking full advantage.

5 comments:

Jessica T. said...

So funny... cause that is Sam too! He NEVER fell asleep in my arms until this past couple weeks... and I too am taking full advantage!

Lori Collett said...

Aww... I love it when they snuggle! That's how it was with William, he didn't always like to cuddle, but Owen still loves to cuddle ALL the time! I love it!

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

Ohhh.. So Sweet!

Katie said...

So sweet. Enjoy every moment!

jen said...

K that is SO cute and I am SO jealous!! Tae can't sit sit for longer than 2 seconds so to think of him falling asleep in my arms is outta this world! ha ha