I'm finally back from Girls Camp, and hopefully will be able to relax and enjoy the rest of my summer. I have about 300 pictures from the last few crazy weeks that I need to go through and finally blog something other than just the project pictures, but that will take a while. Thanks to my parents for watching Caid the first half of the week and teaching her to say her prayers. I got home from camp, handed her some food, and she folded her arms and sat there and waited for me to bless it. She also (finally after weeks of trying) learned to say thank you in sign language. Guess I need to leave her with Grandma and Grandpa more often so she can learn the good tricks! Thanks to Allison for watching her the last half of the week and giving her an anatomy lesson. My 3 year old nephew was changing while Caid was in the room and she immediately looked right at him and started to investigate. He swatted her hand away and said "mine!" And thanks to Zach for the clean house and laundry done and not one, but two bouquets of flowers! He has warned me that I am NEVER allowed to leave him alone again. Not because he missed me but because of the exhaustion he felt after a week in the life of a mother!
No comments:
Post a Comment