Friday, July 10, 2009

Project 52-16 (and 100th Post!)

Dang, for the 100th post, you'd hope for something exciting, but nope! I sure do love this little girl! And as you can tell by her reaction to me kissing her, she sure loves me! Nothing like fighting to get away from a smooching mommy! Caid is getting more and more busy everyday (and if you know how busy she used to be, you know how scary this is!) I glance over from my desk the other day to her using a milk crate to get into all the paper work that she can't reach.
And once she knew she'd been caught!
She then discovered the extra clothes I had for her in the diaper bag. And wanted them ALL on!

3 comments:

Jami said...

Wow! I can't believe how long and blonde her hair has gotten in just a few weeks!

The Circus said...

She's so stinkin' cute!

Stacy said...

Adorable