...................................................................................................
......................................................................................
..........................................................................
...........................................................
............................................
................................
.....................
..........
...
BABY #2 DUE IN MARCH!!
14 comments:
Awww so cute. She will be a cute big sister. Congrats! Our babies won't be too far apart. How fun.
How cute!! Congrats, that's so exciting!
Yay! How exciting. I am so happy for you guys. Caid is so adorable as always.
So so happy for you, congratulations!!! We will be so close... they will definitely have to become buddies just like their mom's! I find out next month and I'm trying everything in my power to not go to Fetal Foto! I love how Caidence whispers baby @ the end...so cute!! Hope you are feeling well!
Nate and I are so excited for you guys!!! We can't wait to find out what you're having.
Good luck, and hopefully you aren't feeling too miserable! :)
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!
CONGRATS - I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO THINK ABOUT HAVING ANOTHER ONE! VERY EXCITING!!! :O)
congrats!!! do you think it's a boy or a girl? any feelings?
yay for babies!
YES!!! That is great news! Congrats to all of you!!!
Congrats Michelle!!!
YAY!! Congrats to you two! I am so excited for you!
Congratulations!!! That is great!
YAY for you!! How are you feeling? Can I do anything for you? Kinda makes me feel like I need to get on the ball... but I don't think I'm quite ready... maybe in a few months. I'm so happy for you though!
Post a Comment