Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy 5 Years!!

We've hit the 5 year mark! Can you believe I survived?! :) Notice the "Are you kidding me!" look on my face? Yes, through the entire afternoon of taking pictures, Zach was on his phone. Apparently he was making arrangements with the hotel so his friends could go in and put rose petals all over. Nice excuse.
I got Zach the Apple TV for our anniversary. It works like the Ipod but through your tv so you can put all your music and movies on it. We're still trying to figure out how to use it...And what did he get me? That's right, I'm packing heat! Don't let the size fool you, it's got quite the kick! We've been very blessed these first 5 years. There hasn't been a dull moment!
2004:
M has surgery
Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta
Z goes to ER
Z has surgery
2005:
Z has surgery again
Cruise to Alaska
M starts cosmetology school
M has surgery...again
Z and fam lost snowmobiling on New Years Eve
M spends New Years Eve with the Search and Rescue crew
2006:
Z and fam found and with only slight cases of frost bite and dehydration
Move in with Z's parents while building our house
Z Assistant coach for Weber State Tennis
Z gets junior director job at Eagleridge
2007:
Move into our first house
M graduates cosmetology school
Find out we are pregnant
M quits pharmacy after 5 years and starts working for Iggys
Vacation to Cancun
2008:
Caidence born
And apparently after you have kids, life is no longer exciting because it doesn't seem like much has happened since but we love every second! Happy Anniversary Zach! Love you!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

lol, this makes me laugh. Why so many surgeries??? This was during the few years we didn't have contact. Do share!

The Hoggan Family said...

Hey Michelle,

It is so great to hear from you!!
Congrats on the 5 years. Your little girl is so adorable!! Me you and Teisa should attempt lunch sometime.

Have a good one,

Jillian

Lindsay Kehl said...

Happy 5 year anniversary! That is such a milestone and I am sure you are so proud of yourselves. I can't believe you are packin heat now! That is so hard core. I think about you all the time and hope you're doing good. We should hit up dinner or a movie sometime.

The Circus said...

super cute post! I love the top picture. how about in 2009 go to bahamas with m's cousin steph? ha ha