Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Results are in...

The Intelligender, food cravings, motherly intuition...all crap! Its a GIRL! After Caid's ultrasound, I went shopping that day, bought her first pink outfit, bought crib bedding, went girl crazy. This time I already have everything so the next few months I can relax! Here's a few pictures of our new little girl, healthy and adorable!
ProfileYawn!

Full body shot

Yep, it's a girl!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

CUUUUUTE!!! :)

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

I can't believe you are having a girl. I will know not to buy the gender test now. Thanks for saving me money:) You will absolutely love having two. They are the best!! drama X 2. haha

Ashleyl said...

Two girls, how fun!

The Beckstead's said...

Congrats! Caid will be a cute big Sis

The beach IS real life said...

How economical! You can recycle all of the ADORABLE stuff you had for Caid-then you'll feel justified to go all out for the third child-a boy. Isn't that how it should work?
Congrats! Glad to hear that both mum and baby are doing well.