I feel like everyone knew about this recipe but me but in case you've never tried it, wow! Seriously the best (and easiest) lasagna I've ever had.
Brown 1 lb of hamburger meat/turkey meat (add seasonings if desired)
Add one jar of spaghetti sauce (I only had a half jar so I added a can of tomato sauce)
Add one can of stewed tomatoes, drained
In crockpot, layer half of the meat mixture
Layer of raw lasagna noodles
Layer of cottage cheese or ricotta
Layer of shredded cheese
Repeat layers (rest of meat, noodles, cottage/ricotta cheese, shredded cheese)
Cook on high for 2 hours or until noodles are tender
I used gluten free noodles and for once couldn't tell a difference. Tasted just like regular and was so delicious!
November 2018
7 years ago
2 comments:
Niiiice!!! I can't wait to try it!
Never made this, looks yummy!
Post a Comment