
Last night we needed to run to the store to grab some mouse killer before we picked Zach up from work. We had only been home from work for about an hour so I couldn't believe I'd already lost the keys. I searched everywhere, and finally found them, tucked back in the corner, in the ignition of Caid's toys.


Once I finally had the keys in hand, I tried to put a coat on my stubborn little girl. The coat she'd been wearing all day wasn't good enough, and she refused to put it on. So I finally let her pick which one she wanted, which she of course had to accesorize with a hat and princess slippers. Yes, I took her out in public looking just like this.
1 comment:
Ahh, welcome to the club. Can't tell you how many times I went to the store with Spiderman and Batman. Just this week Brielle wore a princess dress to Costco. They are funny.
Post a Comment