This little guy has been hanging around our house lately. Every time I see him I end up screaming and jumping up on the counter. We've put out decon, but he's eaten it all and still alive and kicking (don't try and tell me we have multiple, which could be the case, but I don't even want to think about that!) Any ideas on how to get rid of my little pest?
November 2018
7 years ago
5 comments:
We've caught 7 so far at our house off of those old fashioned spring loaded mouse traps, using peanut butter as bait. We thought we were done after the first couple had been caught, but we just kept catching them. We were able to catch about half of those in the garage before they even made it in the house.
Sorry to tell you, but it is true once you've seen one there is more. I only saw one of the four that were in our house. And hopefully we will stop at four in the house and continue to catch them in the garage before they get in.
sticky paper with peanut butter in the middle. just don't put it where caid can get it ha ha
Just make sure he doesn't make his way across the street! :)
ahhhh. i would die. Hopefully there isn't more than one.
Post a Comment