Friday, January 22, 2010

Have you ever seen a cuter carseat canopy?! I've got one talented sister! I did pick out the material and dye her hair in between sewing. :) Now I just need this baby to get here so I can use it!

4 comments:

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

That is so cute!! I love all the material you picked out. What sister sews?

Michelle said...

Jodi made it. She definitely inherited my moms talent.

Jami said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute!!!! I am going to be redoing Mia's room with the move--where'd you get the fabric?

I need to call you! So glad you updated your blog. I've been swamped with school, but I'm done for the week and I'm dying to hear how your clinicals went.

Today, at my clinicals at the hospital, I was so grateful for my ugly white Dansko nurse shoes that wash off easily with the hose! 'Nuff said.

The Payton's Place said...

i love how she did that, i might steal that idea for my next one! ;)